CRM Dynamics Technical Stuff Welcome page



Hi Everyone,

Greetings for the day.



I am CRM developer having 2 years experience in Dot net and CRM implementation working with Infosys. I started this blog to share my CRM development technical stuff with everyone. I worked on 3-4 CRM projects. I have knowledge of Data Migration from old system to CRM system, Integration with 3rd party application, Plugins, Batch jobs, JavaScript and CRM customizations and configurations. 

In the coming post, I am going to share the lot of technical stuff related to dynamics CRM which I have learned while implementing the projects.

As we all know Microsoft CRM is emerging as a big steps in customer relationship management area. We have seen that many organization are now trying to migrate their system to CRM application.

Thanks and appreciate your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips 01) self introduction in an interview

Computer Science Terminology

Why Failure Is Good for Success